An idyllic getaway in the heart of Coonawarra vineyards, the Retreat offers serenity in a spacious environment.
Each of the four bedrooms offer panoramic views over the vines, sun-drenched timber floors, wall-to-wall glass and private entrances.
Both outdoor and indoor dining are options at the Retreat. Whilst the indoor dining area offers seclusion and sumptuousness, the outdoor area provides guests with a courtyard paved with river-washed pebbles and vines providing a sensual and seductive canopy.
Centrally Located in South Australia’s premium wine district of Coonawarra, lies Punters Vineyard Retreat. This architect designed, award winning building highlights the picturesque location and provide sweeping views of the breathtaking vineyard studded landscape.
Punters Vineyard Retreat is an adults only getaway, children under the age of 15 are not permitted.
Features & Facilities
- Four bedrooms
- Mezzanine floor complete with a dining table and seating for eight
- Spacious living area
- Slow combustion wood heater
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, convection oven and a slow combustion stove
- Four Mountain bikes
- Courtyard and BBQ area
- Sound system including TV and DVD player
- Washing machine, clothes dryer, clothes line
- Full breakfast included in price
- All bedrooms include ensuite bathrooms
- Outside decking
- Queen size beds and one twin room
- Linen and towels
- Hanging space
V&A Lane, Coonawarra
South Australia, 5263
Mobile 0408 816 312
Download our Brochure
Click here to download our brochure for a closer look at this beautiful stay
Eat and Play
- 4 rooms $192.00 per room per night
- 3 rooms $203.00 per room per night
- 2 rooms $214.00 per room per night
- 1 room $253.00 per room per night
The minimum stay is 2 nights.
Sorry, the Retreat is booked out on those dates, click here to try again